20 September 2010

Blogging on the Go

As my mind continues to meld with or melt into this portable touch-screen soul stealing freaking awesome new "cell phone," and I forget what it was like not to look up most of the time, of course now I've started looking for even more stuff I can do with it. I have succumbed.

Instant blogging is a bad idea. But because I can now, it seemed like a good idea to be totally prepared in case it suddenly became a good idea.

It's 2am now, almost, and here I am propped up in bed thumb-typing on a device I can't even see without my glasses. Hardly an emergency blog scenario. Well, for some people...

This is actually a test to get the old blog going again, something I've considered for some time anyway. There are still a million unwritten stories from days gone by and who knows what's in store in the next hour and beyond Some day I may see Kathy Griffin on a 30 Stockton MUNI bus and need to upload a photo and text to prove it immediately.

No comments: